Please get in contact regarding any new or existing bookings during lockdown.
NEW HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES:
As you will be aware, the team have been working hard together to organise how best to re-introduce the new safety guidelines and allow time for deep cleansing between appointments. As always, our clients’ health is at the forefront of everything we do.
Below is a list of our new guidelines to prepare you on what to expect:
- Clients are expected to arrive for appointments alone.
- Outside the clinic entrance will be a table set up, please use the antibacterial hand wash, gloves, facemask and shoe cover protectors before entering the premises. There will also be a form to sign and hand in at reception.
- Clients will have to wait for a phone call before entering the clinic to ensure no cross over, so please make sure you don’t arrive more than 5 minutes early for your appointment.
- We request all clients to come to appointments makeup-free.
- Staff will be unable to take your coat/ belongings from you, so please hang where directed.
- Teas/ coffees will not be offered however water will be provided in disposable cups.
- Staff will be dressed in appropriate PPE.
- The reception area and consultation tables will be screened to provide further protection.
- If you need to use the bathroom, you will need to wear a mask. We can offer you one for £1, or you may wear your own. All other protective covering (such as shoe covers) is complementary.
Although things may look and feel very different on your return, please be reassured our team are there for you and we will do everything we can to make you feel comfortable and at ease. This is all very new to us all and we will be regularly updating our policies should we feel we can improve your journey and safety.
Above all, we are happy and excited to see you all and resume our new normal. If you have any concerns or wish to contact us, please do so and we will do our best to get back to you ASAP.
Helping you to look great and feel amazing
Silhouette Soft thread lifts redefine the contours of your face with immediate results. The procedure is non-surgical, minimally invasive, helps Blemishes, and tightens sagging skin. This innovative facial rejuvenation procedure delivers natural-looking results tailored to your face.Book a Consultation
Pain free fat elimination
CoolSculpting is a leading non-invasive fat-reduction treatment. It’s an innovative way to contour your body by freezing unwanted fat. It involves no surgery and minimal expected downtime. With more than 5 million CoolSculpting treatment cycles performed worldwide, people everywhere are getting a different view of themselves.Book a Consultation
Physical, emotional and spiritually enriching
Bioidentical hormone therapy treatment addresses hormonal imbalances that cannot be detected by blood tests alone. The hormones are naturally rebalanced from your own bodies tissue which ensures that you will be able to feel back to normal quicker and more naturally.Book a Consultation
Mole and Skin-Tag removal
Advanced Cosmetic Procedures (ACP) is an effective, non-invasive treatment for Blemish, Skin Tag and Mole Removal without leaving any scarring. Since most skin Blemishes are not harmful, many NHS doctors are unable to treat them. At the Dr Victoria clinics, we can effectively remove Skin Tags, Moles and Blemishes quickly yet effectively with Dr. Prem Gauba.Book a Consultation
Can’t speak highly enough of this clinic, everyone is great.
Excellent – fantastic results. Would highly recommend this clinic – very helpful and professional! I have been seeking this treatment for a long time and was well worth the journey from Cardiff and would go again!
Experience the best treatment in Winchester
At Dr. Victoria no consultation is rushed.
An evaluation will be made to discover what treatments are suitable – and to identify those that are not.
Every patient has a thorough consultation. It is at this point that Doctor Victoria or a team member will asses the patients needs and determine the best procedure. It is also at this point that the patient will be made aware of any reasons why a procedure should not go ahead. This decision is nearly always taken with the patients best interests at heart.