What are Aqualyx Fat Dissolving Injections?
Our Aqualyx Fat Dissolving Injection treatment allows us to contour your body by removing stubborn pockets of fat but with no anesthesia or downtime, meaning you can get back to your daily activities immediately after treatment. By using an injectable solution which liquefies fat cells, destroying them for good, the lipids are then released and eliminated naturally through the body’s lymphatic draining system.
Excess fat in stubborn areas can be an issue for many men and women despite regular exercise and a good diet. Aqualyx consists of phosphatidylcholine, a natural substance which, when given in higher doses can cause the destruction of fat cells that don’t respond to exercise and diet. Destroying the fat cells is a long-term solution provided you retain a stable weight, eat healthily, and continue to exercise as usual.
Quick, convenient, and minimally invasive, Aqualyx Fat Dissolving Injections can be used to treat almost all deposits of localised fat, but the most popular treatment areas for our patients include the chin, thighs, arms, and stomach.
BACK TO WORK
24- 48 hours.
DURATION OF RESULTS
Aqualyx Fat Dissolving Injections FAQ’s
- Aqualyx is injected into target areas and works by breaking down the cell membrane to liquify fat cells and destroy them permanently. The lipids are then eliminated naturally through the body’s lymphatic draining system.
- If you are maintaining a healthy lifestyle and are close to your ideal body weight, but have small localised areas of fat they Aqualyx may be suitable for you.
If you have significant areas of fat and weight then Aqualyx is not suitable for you, but other body contouring treatments we offer may be. If you have recently lost significant weight then the areas concerning you may be loose skin, which we can improve with skin tightening treatments such as Morpheus8 Skin Tightening. A consultation with one of our clinicians will determine the correct treatment plan for you.
Aqualyx is not suitable if you:
- Have diabetes.
- Have liver or kidney disease.
- Have an active skin problem in the areas to be treated.
- Are taking blood thinning medication e.g. warfarin.
- Results are fast and can be seen after initial treatment. However, the amount of Aqualyx treatments required varies depending upon the size of the fatty deposit. We recommend typically between 1-3 treatments for small areas, and 2-8 treatments for larger areas.
- This treatment is non-invasive and very effective, unlike liposuction which requires invasive surgery, general anaesthetic, and significant downtime after treatment.
Speak to one of our experts today
Why Choose Dr. Victoria Clinic?
At Dr Victoria Clinic, our experienced and highly qualified doctors understand that aesthetics is not a one-size-fits-all approach. We tailor each treatment to the individual to ensure the best, most natural results. Understanding the contours and shape of your face and body allows us to identify the most appropriate treatment for you.
Our treatments are often a blend of technologically advanced procedures and more traditional approaches while we give the best patient care from the moment you come in for a consultation. This patient care doesn’t just stop after your treatment, but we offer free ongoing advice to our patients whenever they have any questions.